Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waddling and Rambling.




I am 18 weeks and 2 days preggo today. The second trimester feels like its flying. I'm feeling pretty good the majority of the time... comparatively speaking of course. I feel a little heartburn from time to time but it's mild. My bones are starting to feel really...I don't know, creaky lately. I really wish I could invest in some chiropractic and massage, but I just can't right now. I know for sure my hips are out of alignment, which causes me to walk with the pregnant waddle way earlier than I should.

I wanted to update the blog with a new name poll (it's on the right side of blog). We've found a few more names we like, but nothing is concrete until the baby is born. We are still adding to it also.

I'm going to be buying my first cloth diapers this week. I'm going to try to get a couple here and there as I go. My plan is to start with the newborn diapers, so I am going to get about 8-10 of these to start with. Aren't they adorable?! After I have a small newborn stash going, I'm going to start adding the other diapers. I'm going to invest in mostly one-size diapers I think, since there is no way of knowing how big this baby might be. Elijah was 9lbs 11oz.

I think the fact that I am actually going to be having a real BABY is starting to sink in. I have a couple of baby items now, and pulled out a couple of Elijah's old baby blankets. Having those things sitting around makes it seem much more real. I'm excited to meet this little person :)

No comments: