Monday, April 19, 2010

In which I fantasize

I can't believe it's April 19th already! This month is seriously flying by. I keep thinking June is going to be here before I know it. This pregnancy is about halfway over already!

The family is good, we all (well Jay, Elijah, me and Ant...and our neighbors beagle, Molly - who we are dog sitting) went fishing at the reservoir on Sunday. It was very impromptu, but it was beautiful out (wish I had pictures!!!) and we had fun. I actually got a little sunburnt, and the red of the burn looks like a candy cane stripe against my typically pasty-white skin. Guess it's sunblock time!

We made reservations to camp on the Santiam River in July. I will be 8 months pregnant. Gretchen laughed at me (more like sneered) when I told her. It seemed like a good idea at the time....

Pregnancy-wise I am feeling pretty good. I feel loads better with this pregnancy then I did during my second trimester with Elijah. Hope the trend continues! The only thing I'm really dealing with right now is that my right hip feels waaay out of alignment. It's really painful when I get up and down from the couch and sometimes I feel it walking. There isn't much I can do about that at the moment, I can't afford to see the chiropractor right now. In my dream world, I would wake up to breakfast in bed, then head over for some prenatal yoga. After that, I'd go to the chiropractor and get an adjustment, stop somewhere for a leisurely lunch, and go for a full hour prenatal massage. After that, I'd go home for a nap of course. Now THATS the life. It's called La La Land, and I'm a huge fan.

No comments: