Saturday, April 24, 2010

Turbo baby

That's what I've taken to calling the baby this week. All of a sudden it's like s/he had somehow found little fetal boxing gloves or something. Those little flutters aren't so little anymore...in fact, I'd say they aren't even flutters at all anymore. I'm feeling very distinct kicks and punches. Jay felt the baby move for the first time on Thursday night and has been able to feel it every day since. He has finally decided I'm not faking this pregnancy just to get foot rubs.

I leave you with a cute picture of Elijah at school

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey: Cute picture of the boy and I'm so excited to hear that you have a "baby charger" in your belly.

J was VERY active from about the 5th month on and actually kicked a cup of coffee I had laying on my belly.

I look forward to seeing all of you soon. I hope Elijah enjoyed my little gift to him.

Love MOM