Thursday, February 18, 2010

Magic

It's been 6 days since I've thrown up! The B6 is like magic! Although I'm still not feeling my absolute best or anything, I'm sooo happy the flog seems to be lifting.

I've had several breakthroughs with food as well. Although ideally I would not be eating any white/processed foods (gag! I don't even eat white bread normally, except french bread with pasta of course!), I've been eating plain white bagels with honey on them, which are getting me through the morning. Yesterday I had a BANANA!!! The first fresh food I've had in forever, and it was amazing. Then, later in the day my Nana made me a sandwich on WHOLE WHEAT bread with AVOCADO, ALFALFA SPROUTS and PROVOLONE CHEESE!!! Did you hear that people?! I had like 2 vegetables! Nutso. Anyway, I just want it to keep getting better because I'm still having a very difficult time getting any kind of real protein in, and planning meals is still a pain. I did run out and get all the stuff to make those sandwiches for lunches.

Oh, and the number one thing I'm craving is sweet tea! My Nana is making it for me and keeping me going with a steady supply. She texts me in the morning to tell me it's ready and then I just keep refilling throughout the day...and night. She is making it just barely sweet (seriously, just barely) so I'm not going nuts with sugar or anything, I promise. But it's sooo good!

No comments: