Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant today and I feel like it's been an eternity already. Is it time for the birth yet? I'm chugging along, just anxiously waiting for the day that I feel magically better.

I now hate everything. I can hardly eat anything these days. I truly have an aversion to almost everything and it seems like I will find something I can eat and I can eat it for a couple of days and then all of a sudden I can't eat it anymore. Of course, eating and staying hydrated would make the nausea and general horrible-ness a bit better and under control, but it's hard when I can barely eat or drink anything. One thing that does seem to be helping is Emergen-C. For some reason its something I can actually drink and hold down and it does help quite a bit. Which is good because it has some B vitamins and folic acid and other things I need right now. Oh and I can no longer stand the thought of mint tea :(

I know it must be incredibly boring and possibly quite depressing to read this blog...which is basically just my litany of complaints for the day. But hey, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to, which I do. Want to that is. Just be glad most of you don't live here and therefore don't have to actually listen to my whining on a daily basis.

In other news, I am very excited about my trip in June! I have been promised unreasonable amounts of pampering and I fully intend to cash in. Muahhahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey: I'm so sorry that you're sick! I feel kind of responsible because if it wasn't for my Boybee you wouldn't be in this situation!!! But it will get better I promise! Yes we do plan to pamper you in June and I'm counting the days till you all come down. Fawn enjoyed reading your blog but didn't get a chance to say anything. Tell J that Fawn talked to their Uncle Don (Jack's brother) and he wants to see you guys when you come down. He'll have to stand in line.

Love to you all
KK

Caterpiller Girl said...

Haha, yes I blame you too! Just kidding :)

I'm glad Fawn got a chance to read the blog, I left her a message about a week ago but haven't gotten to talk to her in awhile.

I hope we can see everyone when we come down! I can't wait! Sometimes it seems like a long time away, but other times it seems like it's just around the corner.