Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mint tea changed my life

5 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. Thats not even a month and a half and guess what I have? HEARTBURN! This is utterly ridiculous. I think I had heartburn at like 7 months or so with Elijah. Oh and the puking has begun. I was sooo miserable today, I took the day off work and everything. I honestly do not know how I am going to make it through the rest of this trimester. The good news is that I have discovered mint tea. It's the best thing I have going for me at the moment.

I am craving grapes and macaroni and cheese. FYI. I take donations.

I have an appointment with the midwife on February 2nd. It's just an initial consultation, but we will be able to get the lowdown on the fee breakdown and all that good stuff.

I feel really bad for poor Gretchy. I don't think this trip is exactly what she had envisioned. I'm VERY fussy and sick and exhausted and I fall asleep in the middle of her sentences. She has cleaned the kitchen every day since she is been here and I'm not a very good drinking buddy at the moment. I'm lucky to have such a sweet and wonderful friend though. Plus hers so cute.

P.S. PUDDING!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha hers is cute. an i'm sure she's happy to be able to help. if u were closer i'd help u to but noooooo. mad luv baby muah

Unknown said...

Hi Honey: Loved your blog! Tell you Mom to keep walking with you! Silver Lakes is beautiful! Did Gretch give you the pictures I sent you and did you guys share some with Nee and your Mom?

I loved the comment you made- and it is SO TRUE!

You don't keep secrets like this in my family, you just DON'T. I would be hunted down and murdered in my sleep by certain people. You know who you are.

Loved the pictures and music on your blog. I'm looking at pink stuff but I'd be just as happy with blue stuff for my new grand baby!

Well I'm off to meeting....9:30 a.m. on Sunday....now that's DEVOTION for ya.

Love to you, J and Elijah

KK