Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh my GOSH!

I can't even begin to tell you how freaked out I am! I found this Wikipedia Article today on a neurological condition called synesthesia. I had NO earthly idea there was a name for this and for the longest time I did not know that it wasn't normal. I thought everyone thought the same way, and I have only in the past few years begun to realize that it was just me. I stumbled upon an online conversation about this and nearly wet my pants when I read this article. THIS IS ME!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay, Marilyn and Elijah: Well this is Mom and Grandma KK who has survived the San Diego county wilfires. It was the book of Revelation coming to life I tell you. It's supposed to be HOT again this week. That snow in your pictures is looking better and better. I heard that your Nana got through her operation ok and I'm glad about that. I miss you guys and if there was a miracle and Jack was out of town and I had the money (since I now have the time) I'd be up there on a plane to see you.

I still haven't sent your care package but will try to get that out soon.

Kiss my grandson, my son and my love to you my daughter.

Love Mom and GrandmaKK

PS - Keep blogging. I love it!