Friday, September 21, 2007

Horseback riding!



Jay took me riding a couple days ago. We rode for a couple hours on the same trail Jay takes when he goes up to high camp. I don't need to tell you how beautiful it was...I took lots of pictures to show everyone, but it just doesn't seem like the pictures are enough. They don't give the full impact of being there. It was great to be on a horse again, though after riding for 4+ hours, I was a little teeny bit sore.

The day before that, we went fishing again. The best part of that was that I finally got to see a beaver! He was huge too and I got to watch him for the longest time. So far I've seen lots of deer and the beaver and some specks that apparently were mountain goats...I still haven't seen a moose or an elk though.

Not much new other than that. Jay is gone again, this time he has bull elk archery hunters, so my guess is I won't see him for about 8 days or more. It's a little bit depressing (okay alot) when he leaves and gets me to missing everyone even more. Four more weeks and hunting season is just about over, so I'm just counting the days for now.

I found an ad for someone looking for childcare for their 2 kids, a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I may call and talk to them and see if that is something I could do...I mean, I wouldn't be making a whole lot probably, but it would bring in some money and give Elijah some interaction and I wouldn't have to pay for gas and childcare. The hardest part is that Jay isn't here for me to talk to about it, so I don't want to make any permanent arrangements. The downside is that I would still be lacking the adult interaction, but there may be more pros than cons, and I haven't been able to find much in the way of job opportunities yet.

Wish I could see everyone, I miss you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous!!! Love ya sisi