Friday, May 28, 2010

I had my 24 week appointment with the midwives yesterday. Everything looked good, blood pressure was great, my uterus is right on target growth-wise, and baby was trying to kick the fetoscope as Lennon was listening for the heart tones. She asked me what we wanted to do with the placenta (if we wanted to keep it or wanted them to dispose of it) and we told her our plan to plant it with a tree. She mentioned she is going to bring my the list of supplies to have handy for the birth (like, how many towels, special sheet for the bed to go under the regular sheet, stuff like that...not the actual medical supplies) and I got excited because I just can't believe it's time to start thinking about all that already!!! I know I've said it before, but I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

In other news, the rash seems to have finally disappeared! So YAY, it probably isn't/wasn't PUPPS after all!

Overall, feeling pretty good still although I'm starting to deal with some ankle swelling. Hate that!

The remodel is going well, thanks in large part to Anthony's help. It's still going to be another week or so, but it's nice to start seeing all the progress.

Elijah had his first school play last night. He was SO cute! He was in the chorus and he was really into it, singing loudly and dancing along. You could tell he felt really good about it! I wish we had some pictures to share though. We still don't have a camera, but our neighbor loaned us hers to use....we ended up not getting good pictures at all though because of the glare in the auditorium. I'm so bummed about that :(

Two weeks until California!!!

No comments: