Thursday, March 4, 2010

Second Trimester

Wooohoo, I am officially in my second trimester. I am 12 weeks 3 days pregnant today. I'm feeling pretty good overall, my indigestion and nausea has eased up SO much! I still get a little nauseous if I don't eat for awhile, but my appetite is making sure that doesn't happen often, haha. I'm still really tired, especially in the afternoon and evening, which makes it hard to get anything done since that is pretty much the only time of day I have available. But even so, I'm grateful for feeling well.

I had my first official appointment with the midwife (Lennon) on Tuesday. It went great! Mostly we spent the entire hour just talking about different things, what supplements I am going to take, etc. We did check blood pressure which was great (110/79). I'm really happy about that since I hadn't had my BP checked in a loong time and was curious.

Jay has a big belt test on Saturday morning. He is going for his Green belt and the test will probably last a whopping 3.5-4 hours!!! Anthony is testing for his blue stripe, but his test probably will be quite a bit shorter.

I'm home from work sick today, woke up with a cold :( Speaking of which, I think I'll go take a nap now! See ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Honey: It's your California Mom here. I'm SO glad that you are feeling better. Tell Jay I hope he does well on his test.....tell him I was so impressed with his "moves" when I saw him in October. I've been missing him and would like him to call when he gets a chance.

As far as the name for the baby....well I gotta tell you. I like Jude for a boy (it's a really strong no nonsense name) and Mila for a girl. Don't really care for the other ones.

How's Elijah doing in school? Please tell him his Grandma KK thinks of him often.

Love you and look forward to seeing you in June!
Mom

Unknown said...

thank goodness ur better. i agree with KK for the names but i also like reznor. do u know when ur due? say hi to everyone an good luck jay an ant.

Caterpiller Girl said...

Thanks for the input guys :) Shauna, my offical due date is Sept 12, but I put veerry little stock in due dates lol. I would say the last week of Sept looks about right to me! But ya never know!