Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!

Can anyone believe it's been 3 years? Sometimes it feels like we have been married forever, and other times I can't believe 3 years has gone by so fast. And we aren't even sick of each other yet! Money is tight, so we don't have any big plans. We had wanted to go on a couples camping trip this year, but that was before we found out about baby and once we knew I was preggers, our plans quickly changed. Tent camping at 9 months pregnant is not my cup o tea. We plan to just have a nice, quiet night at home. We are going to make a special dinner together and just enjoy the evening. It's nothing fancy, but it will be special anyway. Someday, when school is done and we have a penny to our name, we will throw a huge party lol. For now, low-key is the way to go.

I have much to be thankful for :)

No comments: